I'm taking part in The Great Antler Brit Kit campaign which was set up by the British luggage brand, Antler, who were keen to discover which British beauty items we missed the most when travelling abroad. I've put together a selection of my favourite products to take travelling and the essentials for any music festival or camping trip you're planning this summer. Last year was my first time at Glastonbury, it was certainly an experience where beauty is concerned! I'm gutted I'm not going this year but for all those of you who are, here's what to pack in your Ferdinand Antler Backpack...
- a bold lip colour is all you need to carry around. I like this sheer red from Mac because it's build-able to a strong red and wears off evenly.
- really easy to apply with a creamy formula that won't crease. You can apply it all over the lid or just in the outer corners and blend out with a finger. No brush necessary!
- after two days your nail polish is chipped and who can be bothered with cotton pads and mess. You can speedily remove nail polish with this little tub.
- only bright nails will do at a festival and I've found the Ciate polishes last the longest without chipping. This is especially important as you don't want to be bothered with repainting your nails all weekend.
- for obvious reasons, a good dry shampoo is necessary!
- this is such an easy way to apply moisturiser all over and it dries in under a minute.
- because you won't be able to carry out your usual routine with just cold water from a bottle, so at least take some makeup wipes that will work to gently get rid of the majority of your makeup.
- my favourite hair brush. This one will work through rain-soaked hair without pulling and brush out dry shampoo
- or any other favourite lip balm. Don't forget about your lip care! I usually put lots on just before going to sleep so I wake up without chapped lips. Works a treat.
Enjoy your festival or camping trips this summer! I'm always curious to here where everyone is going - if you have any essential items you can't camp without let me know in the comments below.