Until I scattered my makeup bits and bobs all over the table I didn't quite realise how much I use on an daily basis! But the trick is not to pack it on, I might use a lot of different products but I like to keep things light and hate feeling anything heavy on my face. For everyday I keep a natural dewy-matte base with a flick of bold eyeliner and filled-in brows. Scroll down for my step by step application and there's links to all of the products mentioned below...
1. After cleansing and moisturising my skin I go straight in with my Clinique foundation buffing it in with a Real Techniques brush. I use concealer under my eyes or around any red areas in needed.
2. I'll then use my HD Brows palette to fill in my brows. I have natural pale blonde eyebrows so this is a crucial step. I'll follow their natural shape and keep them quite thick.
3. Here I'm just brushing through them with a mascara wand to get rid of any extra product.
4. I'll then apply natural shades to my lids, today I'm using All That Glitters all over the lid and adding a bit of Shroom to the inner corners. I'm using a brown eyeliner in my waterline, followed by a flick of black liquid liner on top of my lashes.
5. I've curled my lashes and I'm using Benefit They're Real Mascara.
6. Sleek contour kit in 'light' is perfect for sunny weather and this goes under my cheek bones with a touch of highlighter on top of my cheeks. My favourite blush, Utterly Game goes right on the apples of my cheeks.
7. Almost done - just need to apply a long lasting lip balm
8. ...and then a light coat of Hue lipstick by Mac which is the best everyday shade for me
9. The look is complete!
Products Used in My Everday Routine